Bright Living 4 Pack LED Rechargeable Bulb Day Light
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
We made Bright Living battery backup light bulbs very simple to use:
These are designed for everyday use
- Screw your Bright Living bulbs into any lamp or light fixture.
- Turn the lamp or light fixture ON just as you normally would.
- Leave the lamp or light fixture ON for 8-10 hours to fully charge the battery. Once the battery is fully charged everyday use will keep it charged. The battery can be charged hundreds of times after being used with power outages.
- Bright Living Light bulbs must be used in a single source light fixture. The bulbs will not work properly mixed with other bulbs or used in a multi-source socket and could cause the Bright Living bulbs to remain on even when you turn the light switch off.
While your Bright Living bulbs are in use, you are charging the internal battery that will act as a power source the next time you have a power outage. During a power outage, our revolutionary emergency lighting lasts up to 8 hours, and you can still control your Bright Living bulbs by using your light switch to turn them on and off. Very simple, but extremely reliable and convenient!
As an added convenience, we have included 2 Power Caps with every 4-Pack of Bright Living bulbs. To use them, just screw the Power Cap onto the bottom of your charged Bright Living bulb and hang it anywhere you need additional light. You can turn your Bright Living bulb on and off by pressing the button on the bottom of the Power Cap. Please, don’t forget to recharge the Bright Living bulbs after use.
Here are some important details about the Smart Chip inside of your Bright Living bulbs:
- The Smart Chip detects a power outage as soon as it occurs and activates your Bright Living bulb’s battery to provide up to 3-4 hours of emergency light.
- The Smart Chip protects the Bright Living bulb’s battery and prevents it from overheating or overcharging.
- The Smart Chip can also tell the difference between a power outage, and when you turn your light switch off or unplug your light fixture. This allows you to use your Bright Living bulbs just like standard bulbs, even during a power outage.
TIP – To test if your chip is operating correctly simply unplug a lamp using a Bright Living bulb. When you touch the 2 prongs of the plug together with a metal object like a kitchen fork or piece of aluminum foil, the lamp will operate as if the power were still on!!
“We keep it BRIGHT even in the DARK!”